Date(s) - November 19, 2023
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Join The Forest Bridge Trust for an end of year BBQ Lunch
Are you passionate about conservation and trapping? This is your chance to connect with other trappers and conservationists to celebrate all that has been achieved this year.
The Forest Bridge Trust would like to say a big THANK YOU for all the remarkable mahi you do!
While you are with us:
- Join our data expert Charlie Montgomery at 11am for a TrapNZ workshop and get great tips on using the TrapNZ App and make your mahi count.
- Pick up tips at the Predator Control Workshop from 11.30am or bring those wonky traps in for a service.
- Find out how The Forest Bridge Trust can support predator free goals for your property, have a chat with our Community Liaison Team.
- Load up on FREE bait just in time for those new young mustelids to leave the nests.
- Purchase amazing native plants at great prices from a local nursery.
- Chat to experts on wetland planting and protection.
BBQ Social: Stay with us from 12 pm to 2 pm for a delicious BBQ meal and the opportunity to socialise with fellow trappers and conservationists. There’ll be music, lawn games and an art table for the kids, face painting, native plants for sale, advice on wetland protection/restoration & creating healthy waterways.
To assist us with catering, please RSVP for the BBQ
ALL ARE WELCOME! Whether you’re a seasoned trapper or a newcomer looking to get involved in predator control, feel free to drop by anytime between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Let’s celebrate your dedication to conservation and make this End of Year Celebration an event to remember. We can’t wait to see you there!